Welcome Alumni of DonBosco Guntupalli


Hi every one

This is a blog created by the alumni of DonBosco high school Guntupalli .

Main intension in creating the blog is to update alumni with the happenings in the school.


Sunday, January 3, 2010

It’s time to go back to School



It’s time to go back to School


           As I take a trip down my memory lane I pause for a while, tears in my eyes, before my alma mater… 


I see as in a dream my little fingers being guided along unfamiliar contours and curves by gentle hands into an unknown world of knowledge and success. 


I can still see the little footprints that I left behind on those hallowed grounds. I kiss those grounds a thousand times … my school, my second home from where I took wings and perched in places I could never dream of. 


I moved from school to college and occupy a decent position in society now. I have met people, known friends, seen places and tasted success. But it is the school days I look back to, nostalgically - sweet bygone days which will never come back to me. 


The management, the teachers, the students – what a team we made! There’s no place like my school.



25 years!


How quickly time has come and gone!
Yes, in the wink of an eye.
I just can’t believe my school is celebrating its


Silver Jubilee.


I have to be a part of that celebration.
I am sure you too share what I feel…
The same spirit, the same love, the same gratitude,
the same nostalgia.
Hey guys! Let’s come together, let’s celebrate, for it is nothing but


The celebration of our own childhood.



Friends lets reunite to meet our dear friends and teachers and spend quality time.

This is our event;
let’s make it a grand success.




This is our event please feel free to contact on the below mobiles for the valuable suggestions ,queries & Contribution 



Mr. N.N.V.V. Bhaskar – +91-9849993928



Mr. Dharmendra Nayak - +91-9989227183



Mr. Siva Kumar - +91-9293180683

No comments:

Post a Comment